Board logo

標題: air force 1 #138422 ?? Posts [打印本頁]

作者: gknivmof64    時間: 2017-4-5 09:01     標題: air force 1 #138422 ?? Posts

"I want you to look at this David,nike cortez camo. Lucky guy,blue nike football boots. the whole world watched in awe,jordans cheap. The Flight Runner 2 was the first step towards a more modern golf shoe as it uses the same tooling as Tiger Woods recent offerings and a breathable mesh upper,nike mens boots sale.
   Kitts and Nevis the smallest nation to ever host a World Cup event. the majority of whom are mainly of African descent. It was quite ethereal. Christmas is just around the corner! isolated settlements,cheap nike workout pants, There was also a Temple of the Moon,nike classic cortez womens, There are all sorts of boulders dotting the barren, “Gooooooolllllll! but soon after leaving Tukuche at 7. From Ngawal the trail descended to the valley floor again with the Hongde airstrip clearly visible on the way down.
   The maximum number of stopovers within certain regions may be limited. you may need to travel through a hub city to get to your desired destination. The breakfast was as usual in New Zealand,womens nike shoes grey, and ? The factory was not working as it was Easter and the weekend.html in this I don't really see anything offensive......Ok lets face it I am blog sensitive but I was confused about this comment What about you folks Have you had unfair or even fair comments to your blogs Damn it I wish I would have replied with something witty Happy trails
No: 2 Msg:
??
You did the right thing you deleted the comment and that's what it deserves
See it this way some people are not happy of other happiness simple jaleousy With today internet it's so easy to do an anonymous comment.free.not tracing You prove a point when you receive those you try to get a life the commenter doesn't
I've received few of them over the last 4 years But this tends to happen less than once a year and after checking with other TB members that's actually close to nothing
Keep blogging keep ignoring the idiots.
No: 3 Msg:
??
Thanks Pierre-Alexandre I jut couldn't understand why it was directed to a blog that was frivolous and somewhat light hearted Lesson learned I will laugh it off as have my friends who read the comment (they are here with me) The good people out there outnumber the haters Thanks for your lovely reply and have the happiest of travels
No: 4 Msg:
??
You're on a wonderful trip you are writing a fantastic blog and sharing it with the world Good on you..There will always be a critic - and in this case a coward if they choose to hide behind being anonymousDeleting the comment was the best action -don't let someone spoil what is obviously giving you and others such pleasure Look forward to reading more of your adventures
No: 5 Msg:
??
Don't allow the negative element in the world to rain on your parade You publish great blogs and we enjoy them Many of us follow you all the time Delete them and go on Do not allow them to steal a moment of your joy Many of us have recommended your blog and we would not do that if we were not fans and enjoying your work Continue on with your head held high
I believe in karma and it will come back to them
No: 6 Msg:
??
Don't let it deter you I receive a few a these comments over the years and some I publish There was one particularly personal comment which I responded with a rant of my own - and asked the original writer to provide additional information to elaborate on his concerns - but this never appeared Some have pointed out factual errors in my blogs and these are always corrected and acknowledged
However the obviously vexatious or offensive ones are deleted Admittedly the first time one of these appeared it was a bit off-putting so can understand your feelings
In the end you write the blog for yourself as a creative outlet or for your memories and for those friends families and followers who read your stories It is their opinions that are more valuable than an unknown person who negatively criticises you for no apparent reason
Keep travelling and blogging - many people do enjoy and appreciate your efforts
No: 7 Msg:
??
We got one once that said "God save your Queen you people are assholes" I deleted it in initial anger but now looking back I wish I'd kept it as it was so bizarre
I think some people just trawl the net looking for places to vent their own personal problems Or just to be plain rude Just ig

歡迎光臨 *SuntimeRoyal軍團* (http://suntimeroyal.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0