標題: oakley camo goggles 12 - Some
無頭像
xobbovvs60

帖子 1
註冊 2017-3-29
用戶註冊天數 2585
發表於 2017-4-19 05:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
but the high $2's is where you should probably end up.
We have sent a confirmation email to {* emailAddressData *}. I know Ill be faster. the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Then an out and back down Main Street,oakley fuel cell polarized, played board games and card games with my nephew,pandora places charms, we were landing at Logan International I like Logan airport since it’s named after my oldest sonSeems like most runners stay as close to the Boston finish as possible I probably would have done that too except that it made more sense for us to stay out One of our family marathon traditions is multiple cheering locations and that works best with a car available and an airbnb or a downtown hotel would create needless expense and headache So we had a car and a Fairfield Inn in Sudbury about a half hour out Dollar suggested we get one of the EZPass things for the I-90 expressway That turned out to be genius since we spent a lot of time on that road over the weekend First we picked a Ford Focus but the agent kicked us out saying there was something wrong with the windows and we ended up with a Hyundai Accent A significant downgrade but we’d gotten a killer deal for the weekend rental so whateverSince it was still early item #1 was a private tour of the course We’d been there in 2011 when DS2 had run the race but my memory’s not so good and I wanted to see it up close again We had the map I’d made so we wouldn’t get lostThis also laid out the miles and my expected split times were set up in a spreadsheet so Mrs Dave would be able to find me during the race And we drove to Hopkinton (you know that’s where they start the race)After that we cruised along 135 to 16 to Commonwealth etc The hills - both up and down - looked pretty tame from behind the wheel at 45 miles per hour I doubted they’d look that way on Monday morningWe finished a half block short of the finish line which was of course closed to traffic parked and walked to the Expo stopping on the way for some poses at the place You know that one I’m talking aboutI was getting pretty geeked out walking up Boylston Street I was in Boston And it was Marathon Weekend And I was going to run Most runners if they had them were wearing jackets from 2015 or earlier So what if I looked like a noob with my 2016 Get over it ya snobs Not everyone can run Boston every year Some neverI’ve been to a lot of expos I’ve been to the Boston expo This time was different I walked through the doors stepped to the side out of the way and looked around The energy built up inside me and I just about criedI was in Boston And it was Marathon Weekend And I was going to run That moment was real and still is as I sit here over a week later I know it’s just a little bigger than most expos and most of them are pretty much the same but it’s not the same Not at allIf you weren’t there there are two big walls with images of the race and the names of all the year’s entrants It’s pretty impressive I was impressed anywayAnd I was thereMy name was on that wallThey also handed out posters of the wall You can be sure that poster will find a permanent place on one of the walls at my house (Disclaimer: I am not related to either Alicia or Erin)We walked out of the expo and decided to walk a little before meeting the Loopsters for dinner at the Cambridge Brewing Company We’d gone about 50 feet when we nearly walked right into ocean_101 and Shanda1 Ocean tried some jacket shaming but I would have none of it I also forgot to offer a ride to dinner since we had a car SorryCBC wasn’t too far away and when I realized we should have given O/S a lift I texted him but they were already close by So we found a sweet parking spot and walked in I hoped Mrs Dave was ready A big crowd of Loopsters can be overwhelming She always says she hates meeting new people but you’d never know it the way she schmoozes a crowd We sat with my bestie quadracool and her DH unlikely runner (first time UR meet for me) and her main squeeze then saved a spot next to me for my virtual RB atombuddy We’ve been friends/competitors on the Loop forever and this is the first time our travel/race calendars have matched AB is the man UR’s sidekick is a doctor and a great storyteller so he and Mrs Dave got along famously This was also a first time Loop-meet for me and runningwithmusic fishoutofwater and runswithjill athenaslc hid off in a cornerI could have stayed much longer than we did With a long table like that I never was able to spend time talking with half the group perhaps my greatest regret of the weekend But we did have a drive to our hotelOn paper it didn’t seem too far away but I have some experience trying to navigate the roads of greater Boston and I knew that it wasn’t going to be a straight shot Mrs Dave is a serviceable navigator Siri is