標題: white nike huarache REP JIM TRAFICANT
無頭像
zmrxenf160

帖子 1
註冊 2016-4-13
用戶註冊天數 2946
發表於 2016-4-15 17:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
GINGRICH:? I'm just saying,adidas superstar mens, "we've got unmanned research missions.
   EADS Astrium is a contractor for Excalibur Almaz. I want to bring you in. But we've brought a measure of stability to house prices,blue suede adidas, .. it would be improper. "Most of these kids don't fight right away, one ISIS fighter in Raqqa told NBC News. I don’t know what the issues will be next year. If you are that lucky winner you might want to stick around because coming up the man who is in-charge of investigating the IRS in Congress is here,ladies white adidas trainers,C. We don't even care about what's going on The question that needs to be asked is who is the candidate that can get the general election and win it And how are they gonna get Latinos and women" But let me tell you about just very quickly-- CHUCK TODD: Very very fast MARIA HINOJOSA: --Olga at the hotel When I asked her "So what about Republicans You're hearing about this" She said "I'm a voter I'm going to vote for the first time" And she said "Republicans No 'Son m?s dif?ciles de latinos' They're tougher on Latinos" CHUCK TODD: Hugh what'd you learn HUGH HEWITT: I learned-- it's like the decathlon You have to do very well in a few events and not screw up any events Jeb Bush did much better in this event than people expected But the guys who won Scott Walker Ben Carson they're the least Frank Underwood-ish people in the party And that's why they did very well CHUCK TODD: Very interesting way of putting it Frank Underwood-ish All right Up next political suicide mystery in Missouri Was it about religion or something else What led a Republican gubernatorial candidate perhaps the leading candidate in 2016 to kill himself just moments after he called reporters to talk ***Commercial Break*** CHUCK TODD: President Obama's veto of a bill that would have allowed the Keystone XL pipeline to be built is by no means the end of that political controversy But for people who live on the proposed route Keystone is more than just a political buzzword Meet the Press headed to Nebraska and South Dakota to meet the voters whose lives are actually impacted by the pipeline project Take a look at what they had to say both sides of this debate All of it at MeetThePressNBCcom We'll be right back ***Commercial Break*** CHUCK TODD: Welcome back The shocking political story out of the State of Missouri this week It involved a leading candidate for governor in 2016 his apparent suicide and questions over whether the politics of personal destruction have gone too far We sent Kevin Tibbles to Missouri to find out what happened (BEGIN TAPE) KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O): Missouri state politics turned very personal and tragic on a day that began with what seemed a harmless voice message to the editorial director of the St Louis Post-Dispatch TOM SCHWEICH: Tony this is Tom Schweich calling if u can have a reporter here at my house at 2:30 KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O): At issue was state auditor and gubernatorial candidate Tom Schweich's plan to accuse the chairman of the Missouri Republican Party John Hancock of waging a whisper campaign by telling donors that Schweich was Jewish Seven minutes after leaving that message for Tony Messenger Schweich apparently killed himself TONY MESSENGER: I wasn't so close to Tom that I am beating myself up over not knowing but I talked to the guy three times that week KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O): In a campaign that was already sounding nasty RADIO AD: Tom Schweich like him No Is he a weak candidate for governor Absolutely just look at him KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O): In a statement Republican Party chairman Hancock said: "While I do not recall doing so it is possible that I mentioned Tom's faith in passing during one of the many conversations I have each day" In fact Schweich's grandfather was Jewish something he was very proud of But Schweich was Episcopalian Outside the capitol in Jefferson City press secretary Spence Jackson says Schweich was devastated his family's heritage was apparently being used for politics KEVIN TIBBLES: Still in this day and age someone's religious heritage still plays a role SPENCE JACKSON: It shouldn't It's shocking that it does But it absolutely should not KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O) And some say that fighting it was what set Tom Schweich apart TONY MESSENGER: He listened to his heart more than he listened to political advice KEVIN TIBBLES (V/O): And while we may never know the ultimate reason as to why he did what he did Schweich's death has many asking whether politics have gotten too personal For Meet the Press Kevin Tibbles (END TAPE) CHUCK TODD: Yesterday I spoke more extensively with Tony Messenger the editorial page editor for The St Louis Post-Dispatch whom you just saw in Kevin's piece